Charts are a great way to present data visually in your presentation. With Decktopus, adding a chart is easy and only takes a few steps. Here's how to do it:
Click here to log in to Decktopus.
- Click on to Add Slide button.
- Select the Pie Chart Layout.
- Go to the Edit Chart section and Click the Edit Data button.
- You will see the chart data in the window that opens.
Note: For the charts to work properly, you must fill column A and row 1 with content, legends and components.
- To edit your chart data, right click on your mouse where you want. Then you can continue editing your data by performing the desired action in the pop-up window.
Note: Pie Chart works with 2 columns. The first of these columns creates legends and the other column is values. If you create more columns the chart will not render correctly.
- After you complete your data, you can see your chart. If you want to show Legends in your presentation, you can activate Show Legends.
Note: If you activate Show Legends, you can activate and deactivate the values in Legends in your presentation.
- When you close Legends, the legend contents in the slide will not be discussed under the chart.
- When you hover over the legend you want on the chart, you will see the values below.
Adding a chart to your presentation on Decktopus is a simple process that can enhance the visual appeal of your slides. With these few easy steps, you can create a professional-looking chart that will make your presentation stand out.